[Moo] Baronial At Home

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:48:30 PST 2004

Greetings unto the List!

Just a friendly reminder that Baronial At Home is scheduled for tomorrow
evening, 7-10 p.m. at Chez Darby, 10738 River Run Drive, Manassas.

Directions are available at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm. Call
if you need more information - 703 365-9097.

This month we will be having a Pennsic planning meeting for those who intend
to camp with the Barony, however there is plenty of room for other
activities, so you are welcome even if you aren't planning to camp with us.
For newcomers who are interested in learning a bit about Pennsic, sitting in
on this meeting might be informative. If this is your first Pennsic, and
you're planning to camp with the Barony, it is highly recommended that you
attend one of the meetings Lord Iustinos has planned.

Pet alert:  Connor Voleslayer and Sandy "Boo Boo", our two Labs, will greet
you on arrival.