[Moo] Request for list of Competitors

MdvlSoul at aol.com MdvlSoul at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 09:26:34 PST 2004

Greetings!

I have noticed a disturbing trend that I don't think is anything new...but I
would like to see the extent of it at our event...I noticed a few folks that
never signed in at Troll which not only does not assitst the hosting group with
its fees but also becomes a liability issue with the whole waiver
system...Since I could not go around and ask every person if they checked in at Troll,
the thought arose that those who had competitions at the event would have a list
of folks involved...and although it would cover everyone there...it could
give me an idea of just how much this is occuring...So, if those in charge of A&
S, heavy, rapier, archery, and thown weapons could send me just a list of names
for cross reference it would be greatly appreciated.

In Service,

Lady Rowen ferch Rhys
Troll for Defending the Gate