[Moo] Request for list of Competitors

Daria of Atlantia daria at brewer.sca.org
Sun Mar 28 14:58:24 PST 2004

Just a thought, we used to have "stickers" issued to all fighters at Troll (heavy, rapier, archery, and thrown) when a person presented themselves to the MOL they were simply asked to present their token or sticker - you would be amazed the number of people running back to troll with the "Oh My! I forgot!"

Just a thought

Baroness Daria of Atlantia