[Moo] Re: Asian Nights: Games! Monday, 3/8 7pm-9pm

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Sun Mar 7 17:15:53 PST 2004

Directions to 6899 Ridge Water Ct., Centreville, VA 20121:
Take your best route to 'Bradenton Road':
-From the South (Manassas), come north along Rt 28.  After the light for
Compton Road, continue on Rt. 28 for a short distance, taking the next
right onto Bradenton and into the Compton Village subdivision.
-From the North (Centreville, I-66, etc.), come south along Rt 28, past
the light for Green Trails/Old Mill.  Take the next left onto Bradenton
Road.  If the traffic is busy, or you miss it, you should be able to take
a U-Turn at the Compton Road light.

Follow Bradenton until the T-intersection with Compton Village ROAD.  Take
a left.  Continue, past the community center, to the next right onto
Compton Village COURT.  Follow this to the end, and turn right onto Ridge
Water Court.  Come all the way to the end; we are the next-to-last door of
the last block of buildings on your left.

Parking:
You can park in either of the two spaces marked '73', or in a 'Visitor'
spot.

Visitor spots:
 3 spots facing the pond.
 2 spots on west and one on the east side of the road in the first group
to the north.
 Others found throughout.

We will try to leave the two '73' parking spaces open for the first people
to arrive.  People can come as early as 5:30pm if need be.

Phone: 703-815-0310

-Ii