[Moo] Avannaniar's monthly business meetings

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 11:22:28 PDT 2004

Gentles,

The preincipient canton of Avannaniar has arranged to rent a room at
the Bowman Library, 871 Tasker Drive in Stephens City, Va., for our
monthly canton business meetings. Normal meetings will take place there
on the third Wednesday of each month, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m, two weeks
after Stierbach's monthly business meeting in Manassas.

The library staff has told us that they all leave at 8 p.m., so we'll
have to finish in plenty of time for that or risk being locked in the
building for the night. (Just kidding about being locked in, but they
are very serious about closing promptly at 8 p.m. :) )

We can rent the room for three months in advance, so the next three
meeting dates are May 19,  June 16, and July 21.

Directions follow. If anyone has any questions, please contact me
(Darri) at koldune at yahoo.com or 9540) 678-3643.

YIS,
Darri Kveldulfsson
Acting Seneschal, Avannaniar

1. Take your best route to I-81, exit 307 (Stephen’s City, VA-277)
east.
2. Turn left at the first stop light (Aylor Road), just before a
Macdonald’s and a Burger King.
3. Follow Aylor Road for 2 miles to the first stop light (Tasker
Drive).
4. Turn left onto Tasker Drive, and follow it for 0.5 miles.
5. The Bowman Library is a large, one-story building standing by itself
on the right with two flagpoles in front.
6. The meeting is in the library’s small meeting room, inside the main
door and to the left before you enter the library stacks, past some
snack machines, round tables, and chairs..
7. Phone numbers:
Bowman Library (540) 869-9000.
Darri (cell) (540) 539-7107
Siubhan (cell) (540) 539-4033

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules