[Moo] Upcoming King George Demo on Saturday May 22nd

MdvlSoul at aol.com MdvlSoul at aol.com
Wed May 12 18:53:05 PDT 2004

COME ONE COME ALL to the demo at King George Middle School.  We will be
having a "Medieval Faire/What would life be like for teens in the Middle Ages" with
demostrations and hands-on activities.

Possible suject areas include:  MUSIC, DANCE, CLOTHING and ACCESSORIES,
ARCHERY, FIBER ARTS, FOOD and DRINK TASTING and the GREEN COW INN, GAMES and I
would LOVE to have a heavy fighting and rapier demo!   The folks at each station
would explain about their subject to tour groups of 8th graders especially
about life in the Middle Ages for 12-14 year olds.

I also think a little demo on art and calligraphy would be neat...plus and
entertainment like jugglers, etc.  Also, anyone know where I can rent a sheep??
:-)

If you are interested in assisting at a station or can just show up from 11am
to 1 pm to be atmosphere, please let me know ASAP as the date is fast
approaching!  Just sending cool stuff for them to look at and touch would also be
greatly appreciated!

In Service,

Lady Rowen ferch Rhys, the forever grateful 8th grade World History Teacher