[Moo] Sponsor sought for a page

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 11:24:11 PDT 2004

Gentles,

Our 12-year-old daughter, Anne (mka Melissa) is interested in taking
part in actvitites with the Atlantian Pages Academy. We have discoveed,
however, that she needs to find an adult sponsor before she can be
registered with the Academy. Anne's interests so far in the Society are
illumination, chain mail, calligraphy, and archery. She also wants to
be an active participant at events instead of an observer. Is anyone
out there interested becoming her sponsor? If so, please reply to Darri
offlist (koldune at yahoo.com) or call Siubhan's cell farspeaker at (540)
539-4033.

Yours in service,
Darri Kveldulfsson
Siubhan inghean Alasdair

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules