[Moo] Fwd: KWHSS Reservation Information

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Thu May 20 18:20:20 PDT 2004

Another message from the autocrat for the Known World Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium, to be held the last weekend of June just north of our fair
kingdom in Harrisburg PA... while they are trying to get the room
reservation deadline pushed back, right now it is TOMORROW, as in Friday
the 21st. So if you are planning to go (which I heartily encourage!!!) and
wish to reserve a room, please follow the instructions below REAL SOON!

Thanks,
Evan