[Moo] Baronial Birthday Reminder!

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Thu May 6 19:11:20 PDT 2004

 Stierbach's Baronial Birthday

 When: June 18-20
 Where: Loudoun County 4H Fairgrounds

 Come, help celebrate Stierbach's Baronial Birthday with tournaments and
 challenges!  We shall choose baronial champions in both martial and
 artistic endeavors, and feast upon the best our cooks can offer!  Camping
 is available, so bring out your finest pavilions and pennants and we shall
 all have a grand time!

 -Events-
 Heavy Weapons (Bedford's Points Tournament)
 Rapier
 Archery
 Thrown Weapons
 A&S Display
 Bardic Competition
 Brewing Competition
 Siege Weapon Demonstration

 The feast shall be prepared on a German theme by the Stierbach Cooks'
 Guild. The feast is limited so please reserve early.

 -Costs-
 Site Fee:  $8.00 for adults, $4.00 for children 6 through 17
 Non-Member Surcharge:    $3.00
 Feast:        $7.00
 Camping:    $5.00 per person (modern tents are welcome)

 *Children 0-5 are guests of the barony.
 **Please note that children must be accompanied by a parent or legal
 guardian or have the appropriate paperwork filled out and duly witnessed
 as laid out in Kingdom Law.

 Please send reservations to:

 Peter Larson
 2218 Mohegan Drive #A2
 Falls Church, VA  22043

 Make sure to include your legal and SCA names, age, and membership number.
 Reservations should include payment. Please make checks payable to "Barony of
 Stierbach - SCA Inc."

 -Directions-
 Take I-495 to Rt 7 W to Leesburg. Take the US-15 S/VA 7 W exit towards
 Warrenton/Winchester. Stay on VA-7 W to the VA-Rt 9 exit to Charles
 Town/Hillsboro. Turn left on Charles Town Pk, then left on Dry Mill Rd.
 OR:
 Take I-495 to the Dulles Toll Road, which becomes the Dulles Greenway, to
 Leesburg. Take the US-15 S/VA 7 W exit towards Warrenton/Winchester.
 Follow VA-7 W to the VA-Rt 9 exit towards Charles Town/Hillsboro, then
 left on Charles Town Pk, then left on Dry Mill Rd.

 For more information contact the Autocrat:
 Ii Saburou Katsumori
 aka
 Joshua L. Badgley
 6899 Ridge Water Ct.