[Moo] Baroness Meli

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Mon May 24 21:47:33 PDT 2004

Scripsit Baroness Rowan:
> It is with great sadness that I heard today that Baroness Meli,
> Stierbach's most excellent herald for all these years, returned home
> from attending a family graduation in Michigan to learn that her mother
> had passed on.

My condolences, prayers, and good thoughts to Meli and her family. While I
had figured that this would likely happen some time this summer, for it to
happen so suddenly must be rather a shock, and no matter when it happens,
it's not a happy thing.

Meli -- Virtual hugs from myself, and Alys and Tony (both snug abed).

Evan
(Meli's predecessor, though few may remember that far back)