[Moo] Looking for new A&S Minister!

Ii Saburou logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu
Mon Nov 1 05:15:00 PST 2004

As I am stepping up to take on the role of Branch Exchequer, I will no longer
have time to adequately fulfill the duties of A&S Minister for the Barony of
Stierbach.  While I am willing to remain in the office until someone else can
be found, I do not believe that I can give it proper attention, and as such
would like to pass it on to another.

If you are interested in the position, please contact either myself, their
Excellencies, or our seneschale to let your wishes be known.  I am willing
to work through a couple of events with someone to get them used to what
I've been doing, if someone would like.

-Ii Saburou Katsumori