[Moo] Canton Directory

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 09:16:18 PST 2004

Greetings!

It is time to prepare a new Canton Directory.  I have sent emails to all of
those who have entries in the old Directory.  If you want to be included in the
next issue you must contact me directly!  If you did not receive an email,
and you think you should have, contact me off-list.  If you want to be in the
directory go to the Canton's website (sudentur.atlantia.sca.org) and follow the
links to the Chronicler's page.  I have a PDF version of the Directory
Submission Page.  Just fill that out and get it to me (my address is on the form).
The deadline for inclusion in the next directory is Nov. 24th.

In Service to my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler, Inc Canton of Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable

Your info: