[Moo] Dance practices in Nov. and Dec.

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 08:52:01 PST 2004

Hi, all.  I just wanted to let everyone know that, due to the holidays coming up, the November and December dance practices will be held on the third Thursdays rather than the usual fourth.  So, for November it will be on the 19th, and for December it'll be the 16th.  They'll be held at the normal time from 7:30-9pm at Shrevewood Elemetary School.  Directions can be found on the Ponte Alto webpage.  I'll be covering dances for 12th Night at the next two practices.

Hope to see you there,

Allasan