[Moo] Holiday Fire is just a week away...

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 10:43:21 PST 2004

Holiday  Faire
November 20th, 2004
Barony of  Stierbach
The wars are over for the  year.  The fighters are returning  home after hard
fought battles.  Now  is the time to celebrate with festivities.  Come one,
come all to the Barony of  Stierbach Holiday Faire where shopping is the main
activity of the day.  There will be merchants aplenty to  satisfy the needs of
all.  We are  also happy to announce this year that we have more merchants
than ever before  with many new merchants that will be making their first
appearance at Holiday  Faire.
Site Opens at 7:30am for  Setup.
Event Starts at 10am to  6pm.
Martial Activities:  There will be heavy fighting rapier, and  target archery
for those to fill their time while others are shopping.
Silent Auction:  Bring your donated items to the silent  auction.  The money
raised will go  towards general baronial expenses.  Please tag each donated
item with your name, and what the bidding should  start for.  This will help
Baroness  Meli.  If you have any questions,  contact Baroness Meli,
_jastaelf at yahoo.com_ (mailto:jastaelf at yahoo.com) .
Children’s Activities:  Contact  Failenn inghean Mheanmain,
_elestitch at yahoo.com_ (mailto:elestitch at yahoo.com) .
Merchant Information:  There is now a waiting list for merchant  space.
Contact the Merchant  Coordinator, Lady Cairistiona de Coveran for updates.  You
can reach her at _garadh at erols.com_ (mailto:garadh at erols.com) , or
540-582-2699.
Lunch:  By The Pre-incipient Canton of Abhainn an  Iar, price to be
determined.
Reservations:  Baroness Briana Maclukas (Janie Darby),  10738 River Run Dr,
Manassas, VA  20112. (703) 365-9097,  email: _darbyjanie at hotmail.com_
(mailto:darbyjanie at hotmail.com)
Pre-reserved Costs:
Adult – Members  $6
Adult – Non-Members  $9
Children – (6-17)  $3
Children under 5 – no  cost
Add $1.00 to adult, adult  non-member and merchant admission fees for all
non-reserved (at door)  admissions.
Autocrat: Sean MacKelly  (Matthew Kelly), 19130 Pintail  Ct, Purcellville, VA
20132. (540)338-6498, email: _theermine at aol.com_ (mailto:theermine at aol.com)
Site: Prince William County  Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries  Rd, Manassas, VA
20112. Site Restrictions: Site is Dry
Directions:
>From the Route 66: Take the  Route 234 exit (exit number 44).  Turn left onto
Dumfries Rd  (Business 234), (it is about the fourth red light.)   Go north
about one mile and turn left  into the park directly after the National Guard
Armory.
>From the Route I- 95:  South of the Washington, DC beltway: “take the Route
234 West exit  (exit number 152).  Follow Route 234  about fourteen miles and
turn right onto Dumfries Rd (Business 234).  Go north about one mile and turn
left  into the park directly after the National Guard Armory.