[MR] RE: [Moo] List of Merchants coming to Holiday Faire

Laurie Clarkston garadh at erols.com
Tue Nov 16 05:09:58 PST 2004

Soffya,

If you are addressing this to me directly, Merchant Coordinator for Holiday
Faire, please send your questions to garadh at erols.com.  This is my email
address and it comes to me directly...

These two addresses are message boards for which I am just a member of.
Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
moo at stierbach.org

Lady Cairistiona de Coveran
Merchant Coordinator