[Moo] OT: 12th Century Knights

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 06:32:39 PDT 2004

If anyone is interested, please contact this lady directly.
Ceridwen

From: "Brigitte Callahan" <Callahan at storyhousepro.com>
To: <seneschal at stierbach.org>
Subject: 12th Century Knights
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:27:39 +0000

To: Lisa Mitchell
Hi, my name is Brigitte. I discovered your e-mail address on the Society for
Creative Anachronism website. I am writing you to inquire about any knight
reenactors you may know of who could possibly pose for some photos. I am part of
a team that is developing a documentary on knights. We are looking for someone
who has a full knight suit, along with a helmet, shield and sword. We would
like the photos to be fairly historically accurate as to reflect the appropriate
suit of a 12th century nobleman or of a knight fighting in the Crusades. From
your experience with SAC I thought that perhaps you may know of someone who may
be interested. Please let us know if anyone who may be interested comes to mind.

Thank You,
Brigitte Callahan

Story House Productions
3312 M St., NW