[Moo] OT: [Fwd: hunting season]

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 11:34:31 PDT 2004

This is only tangentially related to Stierbach, I recognize, and only
because we do have a lot of bow hunters here.  But, I thought you might
enjoy this warning from Kenyon's security office.  Geoffrey forwarded
it to me.  It went out to all students and faculty.
Cecily

IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

ARCHERY HUNTING SEASON BEGINS TOMRROW, OCTOBER 2, 2004 AND RUNS THROUGH
JANUARY 31, 2005.

WHEN RUNNING, WALKING OR JOGGING, ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE OF THE VILLAGE OR
ON THE KOKOSING GAP EXERCISE TRAIL, MAKE SURE TO WEAR BRIGHTLY COLORED
CLOTHING, DO NOT WEAR ANTLERS, AND STAY ON WELL MARKED ROADWAYS…

OFFICE OF SECURITY AND SAFETY