[Moo] Interbaronial Fighter Practice

Sue Daywalt / Sunniva Kyrre ladysunniva at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 18 05:47:38 PDT 2004

Greetings to the heavy fighters and interested friends,

Just a reminder, I am hosting the first Monthly Interbaronial Fighter Practice at my home, 22 Washington and Lee Blvd, Stafford, VA 22556,  tomorrow 19 October, 2004.  This FP will be held the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30ish to 9pm.  Please bring a camp chair (mundane is fine) for yourself along with your regular FP gear.

I am inviting fighters from the surrounding baronies to join together at a somewhat central location. Come fight with someone different from your regular practice.  Since this is an announced event, please bring your membership cards and authorization cards, or be prepared to sign the dread waiver.  I will start a roster such as other groups have as people show up.

Directions: Take you best route to Exit 140 on I-95.  This is Courthouse Rd.  Go WEST for 4 miles and you will hit a T intersection. Turn LEFT onto VA-648/SHELTON SHOP RD and go 0.3 miles. There will be a right hand turn lane.  Turn RIGHT onto WALT WHITMAN BLVD and go to the end of the road at another T intersection.  Turn RIGHT onto MONTGOMERY DR and take and immediate left onto St Albans Blvd.  Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON AND LEE BLVD and my house is on the left hand side, number 22. It is a 2-story cream with brown trim. Look for my shield to be up against the mailbox.

If you have any questions, please contact me at (540) 720-0529.

Baron Turgeis

Squire to Syr Forgal Kersetter