[Moo] Holiday Faire??

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 10:46:43 PDT 2004

Excuse me, but really, is this really necessary?   Blasting folks  that are
volunteering their personal time to help setup an event at  which  _you_ can
come and make some money with no personal gain to herself,  seems a bit mean
spirited to post such a message to a list.  If you have  complaints about the
performance of a person, maybe you would get better results  if you spoke to said
person or brought it up at a meeting where people can talk  it out face to
face.  I've spoken with Lady Cairstiona only a few times but  she seemed to be
both friendly and approachable I'm sure that she would not have  slighted you
on purpose.

Flaming someone on line where words are spoken and can't be taken back, and
frankly only smilies and winks don't do the job of lessening the hurt can only
 worsen the situation.

I am sorry that you had to find out about the event through the Merry Rose,
it's listed on both the Kingdom and Baronial events calendar.  And I know  you
are personal friends with the co-autocrat.  Maybe you would be well  served
in making nice with your fellows instead of attacking them.  I'll be  at the
next baronial meeting if you would like to discuss this matter further at  that
time.

Please excuse me for wasting bandwidth with my own flame.

Yours in service,

Grace Whyting

In a message dated 10/25/2004 5:34:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,