[Moo] Archery moving Indoors

Sunny Worrell stilsunny at mac.com
Wed Oct 27 17:20:31 PDT 2004

Idonea is deafening me with her yells of delight! We will be out of
town this weekend, but she will no doubt be a regular after that. (She
has been bugging me all summer wanting to shoot in our backyard. I
hardly think the construction workers in the complex behind us would
appreciate her errr.... current level of marksmanship)

Until soon
Freyja the Falconer