[Moo] His Excellency at Thregns and Thralls

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 19:25:27 PST 2004

Thank you.  I sent the link to your Barony list, but
received an email saying that my email/post is in
pending status - due to having been sent to too many
emails apparently.  I sent it to all the local lists
and the Merry Rose, to make sure that you all had the
link.  I didn't relaize that would be such a problem.

- Edonea Mackay

http://www.dmcindc.com/TRANSFER/10_31_BrightHillsTnT/

=====