[Moo] Needlework Nights Schedule

Jaine jaine at lazywench.com
Fri Sep 10 02:47:08 PDT 2004

Since there have been functionally zero attendees at the past three NNs, I'm
calling a halt to them. Iffen y'all have problems with garb and want help,
let me know and you can come over and we'll work on them, but there is no
more Needlework Night in Sterling for now.

We will probably start up again after the Beast in the Basement hatches in
December, but I'd figure on after Twelfth Night as a good re-starting point.
That's a great time to start Pre-Pennsic Panic. New year, new panic!

Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from
the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets
argent.