[Moo] Loose ends of Pennsic discussion to take place on pennsic-stierbach list

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Fri Sep 10 16:22:35 PDT 2004

Greetings fellow Stierbachii,

Now that we have successfully executed a contract with Foxchase Manor for
the 12th Night site, I would like to get some initial discussions about
future baronial encampments going for those who plan to camp with the
barony next year. In order to save the bandwidth for those who either never
plan to go to Pennsic, or never plan to camp with the Barony there, I am
proposing that discussion take place on the pennsic-stierbach listserv
instead of on the general Moo list.

In order to kick things off, I will be posting some information I received
from the Pennsic Land-o-crat tomorrow (Saturday) night to that list. In the
meantime, those of you who would like to participate, but are not yet
members of that list may wish to subscribe.

Instructions (and an example) are given below. If you have problems
subscribing, you may reply to me privately or contact Master Richard Wymarc
(webminister at stierbach.org).

To subscribe to the listerve, send a with the subscribe command described
below to this email address: [pennsic-stierbach-request at stierbach.org].
   subscribe [password] [digest|nodigest] [address=<address>]
        Subscribe to this mailing list.  Your password must be given to
        unsubscribe or change your options, but if you omit the password,
one
        will be generated for you.  You may be periodically reminded of
your
        password.

        The next argument may be either: `nodigest' or `digest' (no
quotes!).
        If you wish to subscribe an address other than the address you sent
        this request from, you may specify `address=<address>' (no brackets
        around the email address, and no quotes!)

Example: Your email address is [Bob at 3ravens.org]. You would like to
subscribe with the list password "crowlover" and not be in digest mode. To
do this, you would send an email to pennsic-stierbach-request at stierbach.org
with the following words in the body of the message.
	subscribe crowlover nodigest Bob at 3ravens.org

As noted above, entering the password, "crowlover" and the nodigest option
are not necessary. If Bob is feeling pretty easygoing, he could just enter
this text in the body of the message and take whatever he gets.
	subscribe Bob at 3ravens.org

If this does not work for you, is too confusing, or you just prefer to do a
website subscription, you may visit this link to try the website method.
The result will be the same.