[Moo] Northern Regional Fighter Practice - Sunday October 3rd- Noon

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 16:09:56 PDT 2004

Forwarded from the Ponte Alto list. - Ceridwen
----------
From: AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:39:54 EDT
To: storvik at yahoogroups.com, ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Northern Regional Fighter Practice - Sunday October
3rd- Noon

Northern Regional Fighter Practice - Sunday October 3rd- Noon

Greetings all valliant and true heavy fighters of Atlantia. I am pleased to
announce that Ponte Alto will host a northern regional Fighter Practice on
Sunday October 3rd starting at Noon.

The simple plan for the day will be:

Noon - 1pm: warm up with singles
1pm  - ?: Melees
         I will divide the fighters into four teams (A, B, C, D),
         keeping those who normally fight together within the same group.

         The first set of 3 melees will be A and B against C and D
         The second set of 3 melees will be A and C against B and D
         The third set of 3 melees will be A and D against B and C

Time and engery permitting we will end the day with a set of bridge battles.

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike,
Falls Church.

Directions: Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7
East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park