[Moo] Re: [Watchtower] Baronial at Home - Sept 22

Peter Darby pjdarby at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 17:19:53 PDT 2004

We are looking forward to the first at-home since Pennsic.  Lots of stories and new friendships to discuss.

 If there are any expert sewing machine manipulators out there I am issuing a special invitation to try your skill at getting the tension right on my treadle type singer leather sewing machine.  I have the book for it but don't know enough to get the tension right.

Baron Colum