[Moo] Combat Archery

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 19:10:02 PDT 2004

If Meric can help you 3Rivers Archery does decent mail order. They have a
Titan Youth Recurve, 60" length and 30#. The catalog doesn't give a draw
length. Price: $41.99 (extra shipping charges required because of the
length).

http://www.bowsite2.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=15&CATID=71&Product_ID=2801&co
unt=5&Pcount=8

www.3riversarchery.com   (260) 587-9501