[Moo] team for this weekend

Erica ewilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 11:04:00 PDT 2004

Hello Stefan!

We JUST added a fighter after all!  I'd like to thank you very much for your kind offer, though!!!!

There was an archer and there may be more on the ponte alto list, who were looking for teammates I think, if you'd like to try posting to them.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Damiane

Steve Knerr <steve_knerr at hotmail.com> wrote:
I would be happy to be the heavy fighter.

Stefan von Kiel
Stierbach Baronial Champion