[Moo] team for this weekend

Erica ewilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 18:11:38 PDT 2004

Hi there!

The groups are just for teams competing at the Chalice of the Sun God event, which you can read about here:  pontealto.atlantia.sca.org.

Hope that helps!!!

Damiane

Tonya Palmer <burgandywizard at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings to all,

I am new to this area and am not familar with these groups of three that I
see being set up. Can someone please explain what it is, and of what skill
you are looking for? What does it intail? My Lord and I are moving into
the area in a few months and It sounds like something I would love to get
involved in, I sew and do embrodery. My Lord fights and brews. We both
also enjoy feastaucrating. Please give me more information and I might join
in on the fun even faster.

My many thanks,

Lady Isabella (aka Tonya)

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan