[Moo] Twelfth Night

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 06:27:39 PDT 2004

It kind of depends on what information you want at this point.  There
isn't a web page or flyer up just yet.

Twelfth Night is January 8, 2005, right here in Stierbach.  It will be
held at Foxchase Manor, on Chatsworth Drive, in Manassas (off of
Business Route 234, near the interchange with I-66, behind the shopping
center with the Shoppers Food Warehouse, Michael's, and Logan's
Roadhouse).  You can see pictures and get directions at
www.foxchasemanor.com.

Autocrat is Lord Iustinos Ancyrenos.

As I recall from the bid package, proposed fees were going to be $8 for
a site fee and $10 or $12 for feast, but don't bet the farm on my
memory.

I don't think fine details, like contest requirements, have been
hammered out just yet.  What else are you looking for?

Cecily,
Giddy Former Autocrat