[Moo] Hanami Tomorrow--4 seats open if anyone is interested.

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:29:31 PDT 2005

Just to let people know that we have had four last minute
cancellations due to illness or work, so if anyone is interested, we
have plenty of food!

We will be meeting at the parking lot outside of the Compton Village
Community Center along Compton Village Dr. at 8:30 AM if anyone wants
to come into DC with us and see the cherry blossoms and possibly make
it to a museum.  We will be gathering to start clothing people at
around 4pm and eating around 5 or 6 pm, so if you are interested, give
us a call:

703-815-0310

-Ii