[Moo] Alternative site for Sunday 4/24

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 11:26:14 PDT 2005

As an alternative to the Millers, Siegfried and I are willing to open our
house to the Canton on Sunday the 24th.  While we do not have all the
facilities that they have, work has begun on an archery range so people could  get some
practice in.  There is also room for fighter practice, assuming a  marshal is
present.  We have planty of space for socializing and projects,  and dinner
will have to be discussed.  Let us know if there is  interest.  Directions are
located on the website at: _http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php_
(http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php) .

In Service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler,  Canton of Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief  Sable