[Moo] Forwarded from Lady Miriam Calvert

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 08:58:09 PDT 2005

My prayers are with Barb and her family. My mother died early Saturday
morning. I had talked with Barb last week to tell her my mother wasn't doing  well
either. She replied that we will probably have 2 new angels in heaven this
week. We felt that they would be able to help each other. My hope is that my mom
 was there to help Julie pass over. we are still in Indiana;I'm helping my
brother tie up the loose ends. We should be back in town on Sat. or Sun.