[Moo] Chancellor of the Exchequer Open Book Session

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:18:19 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Tuesday, the 26th, starting at 6:30 pm at the house of Ii and Aine
(6899 Ridge Water Ct., Centreville, VA) I will be going over the
exchequer books with anyone who is interested--I'll be discussing how
I make up the quarterly (and thus the yearly) report to kingdom.  If
you are interested, shoot me a message (tatsushu at gmail.com), or call
(703-815-0310).

We will try to start rather promptly at 6:30 pm.

As I had mentioned some time ago, I am looking for one or more
deputies to learn about the Exchequer and what the baronial office
entails.  This would be a good time to see what it is that I do and
what the majority of the work is about.

-Ii