[Moo] Pennsic - only 101 days to go!

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:20:01 PDT 2005

Hello Stierbach!

This is just another reminder that Pennsic is almost here!  Well, it's a few
months away but the deadline to be able to pre-register and camp with the
Barony is just a few weeks away.

We have 24 people planning to camp with the Barony and about half are
already pre-registered.  The people who have contacted me will be getting
another email shortly.  If you contacted me but don't get the second email,
send me an email.

June 1 is the cutoff.  If you pre-register by June 1, we get land and you
can camp.  If you plan to camp with us, here is the list of what I need for
now.

-SCA name
-Mundane name
-Number of people in your family/group (kids, spouse, etc)
-Footprint of tent including ropes, shades, sunflies, etc
-Is the tent period or mundane
-When you plan to arrive at Pennsic
-When you plan to depart Pennsic
-Would you be interested in a meal plan if we have one
-Any special requirements needed for camping (ie. handicapped)

The website to pre-register is http://pennsicwar.org/penn34/index.html. The
individual registration is located on the upper right of the page. When
registering, please enter Barony of Stierbach for the group name. This way
we will get credit for your space.

There will be a quick Pennsic chat after the Baronial meeting next
Wednesday.  If you have any questions, no need to wait until then.  Just
send me an email.

Stefan von Kiel
Pennsic Land Agent for Stierbach