[Moo] This List, replies

Celia Friedman csfriedman at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 5 19:21:41 PDT 2005

For what it's worth, I passionately HATe the "reply to sender only" option, don't understand why we've switched to it, and encourage the mod to switch us back.

I am on several lists on that basis and even now, after month and months of it, there is still information being lost all the time when people forget.

Response to a list should go to the list, IMHO

Celia Friedman
US2002045703