[Moo] Kite Flying at Pennsic reminder

Denise V McMahon denise at shado.info
Wed Aug 3 07:45:55 PDT 2005

Tuesday afternoon of War Week, from 3-6 we (that's you too) will have
the area behind the Fort for "Period" Kite Flying. We are asked to be
careful of the Thrown Weapons Range, so lets not scare them too much.

I have about 8 Japanese style kites available for anyone's use,
however, the cicada one is mine! Please bring string and "tail"
material if you feel your kite might need it. If you have your own
kite/s- by all means bring them along and have fun with the rest of us.

Safe travel and see you all soon!

-Rowan Berran
Baroness and all that jazz...

Live not a low life; remember and forget not; follow not wrong ideas;
sink not into the world.     -The Buddha