[Moo] Holiday Faire -- Calling all merchants

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Wed Aug 3 19:46:12 PDT 2005

Holiday Faire

Barony of Stierbach

November 19th, 2005

The wars are over for the year. It has been a profitable year for all.  The fighters are returning home after hard fought battles and they return with bounty.  Now is the time to celebrate with festivities.  Come one, come all to the Barony of Stierbach Holiday Faire where shopping is the main activity of the day.  There will be merchants aplenty to satisfy the needs of all.

Martial Activities: There will be heavy and rapier fighting indoors, and target archery for those to fill their time while others shop.

This year we are in two buildings increasing the numbers of available merchant spaces.

Lunch:  Will be available for those wishing to purchase, details to follow.

Adult - Members  $6 per person

Adult - Non-Members  $9

Children - (6-17)  $3

Children under 5 - guest of the Barony

Merchant Space: First 10 X 10 -- $6

Additional 10 X 10 space -- $10 each

Send your Reservations to the Merchant Coordinator: Lady Cairistiona de Coveran (Laurie Clarkston), 503 Ronnie Court, Spotsylvania, VA 22553.  540-582-2699, email: garadh at erols.com.  Please include SCA Name, membership number and expiration date.  Make checks payable to: Barony of Stierbach, SCA, Inc.  Only reservation is a paid one.

Site: Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 20112. Site Restrictions: Site is Dry.

Autocrat:  Sean MacKelly (Matthew Kelly), 19130 Pintail Ct, Purcellville, VA 20132. (540)338-6498, email: theermine at aol.com

~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~ cut here  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~

Merchant sign-up

Please Print Clearly

Name of Business:  _____________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Owner:  ________________________________________________ phone #: _______________________________

                                                                                                                                                                                          (area code)

Email address:  _________________________________________________________________________________________

Brief description of merchandise:  __________________________________________________________________________

          First 10 x 10 space:                                                       $   6.00

          Additional 10 x 10 space:                $10 x   _________    =     __________

                                                                                # of spaces

          Number of Adult members -            $ 6 x    _________    =     __________

                                                                                                   # of Adults

          Number of Adult non-members -     $ 9 x   _________    =      __________

                                                                                                  # of non-members

          Number of Children (6-17) -             $ 3 x _________   =      __________

                                                                               # of children

          Number of Children under 5 (no cost)        _________

Please list your mundane name, SCA name, and membership number w/expiration date on the back of this form for each person.  Mail this form with your check to the Merchant Coordinator (address listed above).

Directions to the Site:

>From the RT 66: Take the Rt. 234 exit (exit number 44). Turn left onto Dumfries Rd (Business 234), about the 4th red light. Go north about one mile and turn left into the park directly after the National Guard Armory.

>From the RT 95: South of the Washington, DC beltway: "take RT 234 North Manassas exit (exit number 152B).  Follow on Route 234 about fourteen miles and turn right onto Dumfries Rd (Business 234).  Go north about one mile and turn left into the park directly after the National Guard Armory.

Hotel Site information:  Contact the Merchant Coordinator for listing of local hotels.

http://www.stierbach.org/main.html