[Moo] Fwd: Confections to Serve Atlantia's Crowns at Coronation!

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 10:05:31 PDT 2005

Kim of Wolfshaven <kim_wolfshavensca at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kim of Wolfshaven <kim_wolfshavensca at yahoo.com>
Subject: Confections to Serve Atlantia's Crowns at Coronation!
To: mol at black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org, mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com,
leofwynne1 at comcast.net, MOAS at DunCarraig.net, moas at hawkwood.albanach.org,
ROWENCAT at YAHOO.COM, as at highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org, ccs_meow at yahoo.com,
moas at baronyofmarinus.org, iritha at charter.net,
moas at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org, moas at sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org,
arts at stierbach.org, moas at storvik.atlantia.sca.org, nancy_kiel at hotmail.com,
moas at windmastershill.org

Greetings,
I have sent this email to you because you have been listed as the Minister of Arts & Sciences within your group. Please feel free to forward this email as you see fit to your local list or others who would benefit our cause. I apologize for this mass emailing but I'm yet unfamilar with enough cooks, confectionaires, or pasty chefs within the kingdom to ensure enough donations for our cause or to showcase all the talent that exist within Atlantia.

Let the Kingdom Rejoice in the glad tidings that a Sweet Shoppe shall be run at events in Atlantia to raise monies for the Royal Travel Fund. We shall be setting up a small shoppe at Coronation on September 3rd and at diverse events throughout Atlantia for the sale of confectionery delights to benefit the Crowns of Atlantia during the reign of Janos and Rachel as our monarchs.

All are invited to donate both their edible wares and their monies in trade. We are asking that contributions of food items should consist of individually packaged or single serving items. No whole cakes or pies please - think small mini bundt cake size. Candies, tarts, pastries, and such assorted items are welcome. While we don't expect all items to be period recipes, it would be nice if they had a period look or feel to them. For example, if you were doing molded chocolates, crown molds would be wonderful touch. A schedule of events where the shoppe shall be open will be published.

For those not going to Coronation but would like to make a contribution, please let me know and I would be glad to make arrangements to pick your donation several days before the event and bring it down with me. Just please be aware that I live in Laurel, MD and would prefer not to drive more than an hour each way in any direction. If you wish to make a donation for Coronation or for future events, please contact me via email or call 301-490-9362 in advance so that I can prepare stall space for your contributions.

Note: Food items contributed are donations and are not sold on a consignment basis and in honor of Atlantia, the theme of the shoppe will revolve around the colors blue, white and gold with Spike as our favorite beast of choice.

Come Ye One and All and discover the sweet taste of service to Atlantia!

In Service to Atlantia,

Lady Kim of Wolfshaven

http://mail.yahoo.com