[Moo] OT: [Staff-Fred] Wanted:canned and boxed food items

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sat Aug 27 02:50:31 PDT 2005

For Sudentorre and anyone in this area:

-----Original Message-----
From: Staff-Fred-freecycle at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Staff-Fred-freecycle at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of olilbear2662
HYPERLINK "mailto:lilbear2662 at aol.com"lilbear2662 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 9:53 PM
To: Staff-Fred-freecycle at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Staff-Fred] Wanted:canned and boxed food items

Hi To All You Wonderful Freecyclers Out There:

This must sound like a strange request but here it goes.

My church group MCC Fredericksburg, located at the UUFF Church on
Caroline st. is trying to start a food pantry.  We are looking for
donations of canned and boxed food items, paper product, cleaning
products and baby foods and diapers. These items will serve needy
families in the area on a referal basis.

So if you are cleaning out your pantries and you need to get rid of a
few thing, no matter how large or small, please think of the needy
out there and donate them to our pantry. If you have an open bag of
diapers that you no longer need that is fine to. We will repackage
then.

If you would like further info on this food pantry or church or if
you have items to donate, just drop me a line. I will make
arrangements for one of our member or myself to them pick up. Please
pass this along to your friends and family.  We are currently working
on a drop off sight for items. (donations call also be dropped off at
the UUFF on Caroline st on Sundays between 5pm and 6pm)

Thank You so much for reading this and thanks in advance for your
donations.
Sincerely
Colleen Maurer

PS. here is a list of some of the items we are looking for:
baby food and diapers(all stages and sized),forumla, pasta, rice,
beans, soups,canned meats (tuna,chicken,beef), mac&cheese, cereal,
instant potatoes,veggie and fruits, hamburger helpers, also any
coupons for diapers and formula will be accepted also.