[Moo] OT Online Rhyming Dictionary

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sun Aug 28 15:24:48 PDT 2005

Merry Meet!!!

Just discovered this while trying to find a rhyme word while writing a
quarter call for a ritual.... this is a really great site to check if you're
stuck on a word and need a rhyme for those spells and rituals:

Online Rhyming Dictionary for Poetry and Songwriting:
HYPERLINK "http://www.rhymer.com/"http://www.rhymer.com/

I had checked The Rhyme Zone (www.rhymezone.com), however I got a LOT more
results from rhymer.com... for example, on Rhyme Zone, to find a rhyme word
for "water", I got 9 results - and that included all the way up to 6
syllables (which, after 2 syllables became 2 words, for example:  virgin
birth).... when I did rhymer.com, I got (no exagerration) about 400 results,
and nothing more than 2 syllables.

Worth checking out....

There is more to magical success that following a set of instructions, more
to it than checking the cosmic conditions....all the props in the world won
t create magic without the concentration, focus, and pure unbridled desire.
When combined, they bring phenomenal results..........
-Dorothy Morrison, Everyday Magic