[Moo] heavy practice

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:45:52 PDT 2005

Stierbach is looking to get a heavy fighter practice of our own.  The plan
is to have a practice, not just a bash session.  So I would like to know
what day of the week would you like?  Weeknight or weekend?  Indoor only or
is outdoor okay?  A big question is where to have it?  What part of
Stierbach (Sterling, Loudon, Manassas, etc)?  Also, does anyone know of a
location where we could have a practice?  I'll put together a list of
suggestions and then get everyone's opinion.

I have also been accumulating loaner gear for those who would like to try
heavy fighting before buying armor.  If anyone has any armor to donate,
please let me know.  I'll be at the Baronial business meeting next week if
you want to drop it off.

Stefan von Kiel
Knight Marshal, Barony of Stierbach