[Moo] Fwd: [MOAS-L] Dance and Bardic activities at Kingdom Crusades

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 11:56:33 PDT 2005

Greetings,

   I thought some of those who are thinking about going to Kingdom Crusades might find this interesting.

Marcolo

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Karen <karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com>
To: Atlantian Performing Arts Guild <perf_guild at yahoogroups.com>,
Atlantian MoAS List <moaslist at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [MOAS-L] Dance and Bardic activities at Kingdom Crusades

Some information from Lady Siobhan ni Dhonnabhain
(bardic at crusades.eastkingdom.org) regarding Kingdom Crusades:

> The Crusades Bardic Circle will begin at o'dark thirty in the small
> barn Saturday night. Everyone is welcome to share stories, poems,
> songs, or any other performance art. 7 Minute Limit is suggested.
> Format is pick, pass, or play. TRMs of Atlantia would be most
> welcomed and encouraged to visit and/or join in.
>
> A dance band will be playing for Saturday evening dancing, which will
> be run by THL Justinian Timagenes and Lady Jane of Milford.
Musicians

http://mail.yahoo.com