[Moo] heavy practice

csfriedman at adelphia.net csfriedman at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 30 23:56:02 PDT 2005

 Algonkian Park just in back of me has a lot of nice spaces for practice. If you don't rent them the public may be there as well, you can't reserve them without paying.  However there are four nice camping areas with picnic tables and rain shelters, as well as sevearl large open spaces, I belong to other groups that have held events of some kind in one of them and had a great time.

I suggest someone more familiar with the needs of fighters than I am go take a look around.

Celia