[Moo] Weather & Business Meeting Tonight

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 09:34:04 PST 2005

I called the library and confirmed they would be open tonight.
I will be at the library to host the meeting. Please use your own best judgement as to whether you should attend or not. If no one is there by 8 pm, I'm going to supper. <grin>
We have the following major topics to cover:
Holiday Faire wrap up
Unevent reports
December 20th activities
Seating for 12th night feast
Baronial Birthday
Pennsic
Financial committee stuff (KASF lunch, coronets, glass guild)
If the meeting does have low attendance, look for an increase of e-mails.
Ceridwen