[Moo] Slipper slopes at Reinmar and Alienors

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 11:19:09 PST 2005

For those that are coming out to the Baronial Progress at our house this Sunday, you should be warned that the roads are very slippery with ice.  We will treat the hill that leads into our neighborhood with ice and whatever else we can find but you will need some momentum to get up the hill.  Please be very careful and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday.  Thanks!

  Reinmar and Alienor
  171 Rolling Valley Lane
  Front Royal, VA 22630
  540-635-2145