[Moo] xtra armor anyone?

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 18:48:20 PST 2005

Hi all.  Having trouble gathering armor for myself.  Anyone have knees/legs and helm I can try on and then borrow until mine are ready?  The armorer won't have them finished until APPROXIMATELY June!!!  I want to at least have something I'm comfortable and able to move in.  The loaner armor I used at the Storvik practice was ok...but I couldnt see out of the helm, the legs were too long, and u get the idea..<grins> was cool going one on one...got my arse wrapped!!  :)  Any help is much appreciated.  Also...anyone that has shears so I can cut my shield blank down a little, curve it and I also need to put a grip on it..(NOT a basket) and a strap for the forearm to go through...not much to ask right?  Hehe..gotta love us new fighters.  I'm willing to barter loads of time and help in ANY way I can...:)

Acelina le Dragon