[Moo] Instrumental Music Night

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 16:55:42 PST 2005

We are hosting an instrumental music night on 2nd and 4th Monday  nights at
our house.  If you are interested in playing, please join  us.  (Yes, the first
night we meet is Valentine's Day -- we will have candy  for those who come).
We expect the first few sessions to be very informal  and flexible as we find
out who we have, what instruments, etc.

We would start at 7:30.  We put our children to bed from 7 to  7:30.  You are
more than welcome to show up before 7:30, just understand  that we are busy.
Since we will be playing in the basement, you can just  go ahead down and set
up.  You can also think of the 7 to 7:30 window as  the time to get all the
socialization out of the way.  We would play for an  hour or so.  Since a few
who have expressed interest also have a long drive  home ahead of them this
wouldnt keep them out too late.  We have some  music, but feel free to bring your
own.  We can discuss what types of music  we want to try to play.

We live in central Stafford County.  Directions are at the end of this
email.  We live in a semi-rural section, with no lights and poor road  signs.  Call
if you have any troubles!

Elizabeth of Hadley Hall & Siegfried McClure
(Elizabeth & James Ernst)
_shalandara at aol.com_ (mailto:shalandara at aol.com)  & _sigfriedmcclure at aol.com_
(mailto:sigfriedmcclure at aol.com)
540-720-5518
110 Revell Road
Frederickaburg, VA 22405

Directions:
>From the North: Off of 95, take the VA-630 exit- number 140- towards
STAFFORD.  Turn East onto COURTHOUSE RD/VA-630.  Turrn RIGHT  (at first light) onto
JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY/US-1.  After  2 miles turn LEFT (at light) onto
VA-628/ESKIMO HILL  RD.  (Eskimo Hill Rd. turns right almost immediately, then veers
left.  Follow the signs for the Animal Shelter and/or Landfill.  If  you miss the
veer left, you will come back to US1 and can try again)  After  2 miles turn
RIGHT onto VA-626/POTOMAC RUN RD.  After 1  mile turn LEFT onto River Farm
Drive at "Potomac Run"  development.  Turn LEFT on to Revell Road.  Take 2nd
Driveway on Left, or park in the cul-de-sac at the top of the hill.

>From the South:  Off 95 take US-17 Business (exit #133) East/South to
FREDERICKSBURG.  At 3rd (?) light turn LEFT onto JEFFERSON DAVIS  HWY/US-1.  At the
2nd light (7 miles or so) turn LEFT onto  VA-628/ESKIMO HILL RD.  (Eskimo Hill