[Moo] (no subject)

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 17:49:21 PST 2005

 Greetings and Well Met!
         We are inviting all who are interested to
come to a beginners armoring and practice with the
preincipient canton of Abhainn an Iar.
          Lord Stefan has been gracious enough to
oversee the evenings activities with resources for
choosing armor patterns as well as an opportunity to
try on armor!
        If you have any questions or requests please
call  (540)635-2145 or email.
       Directions:   Take your best route to I-66.
          From the East: take 66 west to exit 6, Front
Royal. Turn left at the light at the bottom of the
ramp, follow to 55. Further directions at bottom of
email.
         From North: Take I-81 S to I-66 East, take
exit 6, merge left with southbound traffic, follow 55
West.
        From South: Take I-81 N to I-66 East, take
exit 6 to Front Royal.
         From West: Take best route to I-66 East, take
exit 6 to Front Royal.
     From the intersection of 522, 340, and 55: turn
right onto 55 West at intersection with 7-11 on left
corner. Follow 55 West to Fort Valley Rd. Turn left
onto Fort Valley Rd, follow to 619 Mountain Rd. There
is a dark wood sign for VA state fish hatchery, the
road sign for 619 and Mountain road is on your right.
Trun left onto 619 (speed limit through the hatchery
is 25 mph). Stay on Mountain Rd. until you pass brown
& white sign for Buzzard Rock Trail. Rolling valley
lane is on the left side of the road around the bend
from Buzzard Rock Trail. There is a lrrge white sign
that says Rolling Valley Rd, Clouden. Turn left onto
Rolling Valley Lane, follow rd up hill, we are the 3rd
house on the left and we own the driveways on either
side of us. The address is 171 Rolling Valley Lane,
mapquest is good for giving you the layout o the area.
    Practice and armoring will be starting about 6 pm
and will go until 10 pm. We look forward to seeing
everyone!
       YiS,

 Reinmar the Alchemist & Alienor de Bathe

=====
Love Conquers All