[Moo] Needlework Nights in Sterling

Jaine jaine at lazywench.com
Mon Feb 14 14:26:16 PST 2005

Since re starting Needlework Nights in Sterling, the attendance has
been...uhmm...low. That's it, low! However, since attendance has been low,
I'm not going to hold Needlework Nights any more. Iffen y'all want them
back, I'm sure you'll figure out how to let me know. There is a Needlework
Night at the home of the Wymarcs for those that will just curl up and die
without one.

Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from
the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets
argent.