[Moo] FW: Practice Last Night

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Fri Feb 18 06:38:45 PST 2005

For all the new fighters within Stierbach, please feel free to contact me.
I'd like to see more of you at practices. If  you need help finding one or
getting armor together also contact me. We have a few fighters in Sudentorre
that get together at the Millers on Sunday (see website for Sudentorre for
directions). You can bring family and friends there to watch or join the A&S
stuff that is also going on. Below is a quick email about my last practice
on Thursday. Hope to see and hear from y'all soon.

Baron Turgeis Hankinson
Squire to Syr Forgal